What Are the Benefits of a Cash Home Sale in Kansas?
If you are interested in selling your house, you have three main options. You can sell your house the traditional way - hire a real estate agent, list the house, make home repairs, and negotiate with a buyer. You can choose a For Sale by Owner and manage the home sale yourself. Or, you can sell your house as-is for cash to a company that buys houses in Wichita, Kansas.
Although a traditional home sale is the most common way to sell a house in Kansas, a traditional sale may not work for you. If you need to sell your house fast in Wichita, can’t afford the selling expenses, are trying to get out of your mortgage, or you can’t find a buyer, a cash home sale may be a better choice. Below, we look at the benefits of a cash home sale in Kansas.
1. Sell Your House Fast
One of the biggest advantages of a cash home sale over a traditional home sale is that you can sell your house faster.
- Traditional home sale: It takes an average of 60 to 90 days to find a buyer for your house. Home repairs and a lengthy closing process can delay the sale by up to 60 more days.
- FSBO: Selling your house on your own saves you money in realtor commissions. However, the process can take longer. On average an FSBO takes six to 12 months to close a sale.
- Cash home sale: A cash home sale eliminates many of the steps to closing a deal. As such, you can expect to get an offer and close the sale in as little as seven to 21 days.
2. Sell Your House Regardless of Your Reason
One of the biggest hurdles to overcome when selling a house is a legal or financial hardship. For instance, a foreclosure can stall a house sale because most buyers don’t want to deal with the hassle. The main reason for this is that you may not have the money you need for home improvements. Or, the lender may have conditions to a sale that keeps the average buyer away.
In a cash home sale, the buyer agrees to pay cash for the house regardless of its condition or your current situation. A house-buying company works with motivated home sellers in all types of circumstances including
3. Sell Your House As-Is
A traditional home sale generally entails preparing the house for a sale. You may have to make major structural or systemic homie repairs. Or you need to undertake a home improvement project. Your realtor may recommend staging the property inside and out. Although some of the project can yield a high ROI, you’ll never recoup the full amount of the repairs at closing.
If you try to sell your house as-is in the Kansas real estate market, you’ll be competing with move-in ready properties that attract more buyers. If you don’t want to deal with the hassle of repairing the house, a cash home sale gives you the freedom to sell your house as-is.
The house-buying company agrees to purchase the home in its current condition with no stipulations or exceptions. In most cases, you don’t even have to schedule a home inspection. Selling your house as-is can save you thousands of dollars in home repairs.
4. Work With a Pre-Qualified, Committed Home Buyer
Another frustration of selling a home the traditional way is dealing with potential buyers who fail to follow through with the sale. You may receive numerous offers for your house. However, many of these offers fall through the cracks for reasons such as
- The potential buyer did not qualify for a home mortgage loan.
- The buyer gets cold feet and backs out of the deal.
- The buyer may impose conditions of the sale that you do not agree with.
- The buyer may try to take advantage of your situation by lowballing you.
When you do a cash home sale, you work with a pre-qualified, professional, and committed buyer who actually helps you out of your situation. A reputable buyer will make a fair cash offer and provide options for getting out of your mortgage or selling your house.
Get a Fair Cash Offer From Blue Sky Properties
Skip the hassle of a traditional home sale and get a fair cash offer from Blue Sky Properties. We buy houses as-is in Wichita, Kansas. We can assess your property’s value, make an offer, and close the sale in as little as seven to 21 days. Call 316-202-4249 to get a fast cash offer